Welcome to Vivaldi Restaurant, a place rich in history and tradition where the gourmet finds a selection of fine food from the region. We serve recipes, each with their own story, based on local ingredients. Enjoy!
Built between 1912 - 1914 as a private mansion for the von Pannwitz family, the Schlosshotel first opened as a hotel in 1951 when it was known as the “Schlosshotel Gerhus”.
The hotel was completely redecorated from 1991 - 1994 under the artistic direction of Karl Lagerfeld. In the year 2007 it was renovated.